Set goals in WorkstandIQ and prioritize customer performance metrics.
- In the WorkstandIQ Dashboard, go to Customers > Lookup.
- Locate a customer on the Lookup page and click “View Profile” to see that customer’s data, including scoring and transaction history to help inform of that customer’s performance and the value they have brought to the store.
- Across the top of the page, there are key details about the customer, including contact info, first purchase date, total spend, and points balance.
- In the Customer Score section, there's a customer score which has several metrics that are weighted together to calculate the overall score.
- The weights of each metric can be adjusted by going to Customers > Settings > Settings.
- Clicking the Timeline toggle in the top right of the Customer Score box displays the same information in a different view.
Having access to various customer metrics is a great way to see which customers are bringing the most value. Combining those metrics into a score gives customer insights at a glance.
- To change the goals and calculation weights, go to Customers > Settings > Settings.
- The weight boxes of each individual metric can be adjusted to change how that metric affects the overall Customer Profile score.
- The individual weight boxes need to all add up to 100.
- The Target boxes are essentially goals for each metric.
- For example, if there is a goal for customers to buy at least 3 items, on average, during each visit. Change the Target box under Units Per Purchase to 3.
- If a change is made, press the "Save" button before moving on.
When a customer signs up for a Rewards account that will be displayed on this screen along with the date they signed up for the Rewards program.
- Rewards points typically appear within 30 minutes but can take as long as overnight.
- If you do not see your customer's points after 24 hours, please contact our Client Success team.
View Customer Purchases
- The Purchases section lists the transactions for that customer.
- Find the relevant transaction and press the “View Transaction” button for a list of items purchased within that transaction.
Note: Search by receipt ID or location, to find the transaction quickly.