Learn the basics of Supplier Fulfillment and what's required to participate in the program.
Supplier Fulfillment allows you to have QBP, Specialized, HLC, J&B, and Trek (U.S. only), or LTP Sports (Canada only) fulfill sales directly to your online customers. Enabling this feature removes you as an intermediary for some online sales saving you time.
Requirements for Supplier Fulfillment
- A professional website is required to utilize supplier fulfillment. Click here for more info on our website packages and pricing.
- Your shopping cart must be on to use supplier fulfillment.
- Supplier Sync for the desired supplier must be enabled in supplier sync settings in Admin.
- You will need a valid Dealer/Location ID for each supplier you intend to partner with for fulfillment, whether it's Specialized, QBP, HLC, J&B, Trek, or LTP Sports.
Request Supplier Fulfillment
- Once you are ready to request supplier fulfillment services be added to your website, click on the links below for supplier-specific instructions:
- Supplier Fulfillment cannot be applied retroactively to orders placed before supplier fulfillment was activated by our Client Success team.
- Currently, none of the suppliers allow shipping to P.O. Boxes. Fulfillment requests for orders shipped to PO Boxes will be canceled by the supplier.
- After Supplier fulfillment is active you will be able to request supplier fulfillment in the order details. Click here for more information on Fulfilling Orders.
- All orders that contain restricted brands will be canceled by the supplier. If your order has been canceled use the links below to check the order for restricted brands.
- If you experience issues while requesting supplier fulfillment within the order, please contact our Client Success team for assistance.
- If supplier fulfillment has been requested and is being fulfilled by the supplier and you encounter an issue, please contact that supplier for assistance with the order.